The Payments section contains a list of all your payments. You can filter by criteria such as status or payment method, and view detailed information about individual payments.
- Log in to Essentials.
- Go to Payments.
This opens a list of all payments processed through your merchant account.
To download the full payments list as a CSV file, select Export in the upper-right corner.
To look up individual payments, you can use either:
- The search bar at the top of the payments list.
- The Filters menu in the upper-right corner. You can filter payments by date, status (for example Settled or Refused), amount, shopper interaction (Ecommerce or Point of Sale), payment method, and store.
Selecting a specific payment in the list opens a panel with the following tabs:
- Overview: detailed information about the payment.
- Cancel/Refund: if it is possible to cancel or refund this payment, you can do so here.
- History: the statuses that the payment has gone through.
- Receipt: the receipt for the payment (only available for point-of-sale payments processed through a terminal).
The Overview tab contains detailed information about the payment, including:
- PSP reference: this is Adyen's unique 16-character reference for this payment.
- Date: the creation date for this payment (when the payment status became Received).
- Payment method: the payment method used to process this payment.
- Cardholder name: the name of the cardholder.
- Card number: the card number, with some digits masked.
- Expiry date: expiry date of the card.
- Issuer country: the country of the issuer.
- Shopper interaction:
- Ecommerce: payments processed online.
- POS: payments processed at the point of sale.
- ContAuth: payments processed using stored payment details.
- Settlement Batch: available for payments with the status: Settled or Refunded. Indicates in which payout batch the payout or refund is processed.
- Merchant reference: this is your reference for this payment.
- Merchant account: the name of the merchant account through which this payment was processed.
- Status: status of the payment.
- Response: the raw acquirer response, or the refusal reason in case the payment was refused.