Clicking on the Reservation button in the menu on the left will bring you to a screen where you can find all reservations that have been collected or delivered from the OTAs.
The default screen will look at ALL reservations received today.
You can now filter using the following options;
1. Search Dates - The dates can be changed, and you can choose to search for reservations by Arrival Date, Book Date, Departure Date within the specified range
2. Resubmit - You can resubmit any failed bookings once the error has been resolved
3. Criteria - View reservations by All, Booked, Cancelled, Confirmed, Modified, No Show
4. Status - Filter by All reservations, Error reservations (that could not be delivered to your PMS) or OK reservations (reservations that were delivered to your PMS)
5. Booking Site - Select bookings made by a specific OTA
6. Export - Export the reservations that show on the screen into an Excel document
7. Search - You can type the guest name, confirmation number or other criteria to find a particular reservation
In the reservations screen, you can view the status of a reservation in the first column:
The PMS delivery column shows the date and time that the reservation message was sent to the connected PMS
The other columns show the Guest name as entered on the OTA, arrival and departure dates for the reservation, the Book date is the date/time that the reservation was made, the Booking site the reservation has come from, the Booking number and OTA booking number (Ext booking #) and the total cost of the reservation.
In the error column, you may see “Sent to ADS” which means the reservation has delivered to the connected PMS. If the reservation failed to deliver to the PMS, this column might show the error reason.
Once you have located the reservation you are looking for you can click on the reservation which will show further details for the reservation including the comments, guest profile details, the room type and rate code that has been booked and the occupancy details.
From this screen, you can also resubmit your failed bookings. Once you have reviewed the error and applied the necessary fix, you can put a tick next to the failed reservation and then click on the resubmit icon. Should the error return then further investigation will be required from the Support Team
Here are some of the common failover reasons;
- Invalid Credit Card Expiration
- If a guest guarantees their reservation with a credit card that expires before the reservation departure date, the reservation will failover to email.
- Original Booking not found
- If any reservation that was created before the OTA was connected via the Channel Manager connection is cancelled or modified, these will also failover to email as the reservation will not be located within myfidelio.net
- Also, should the original booking have failed to deliver than any modifications or cancellations on this booking will also fail
- Invalid Room or Rate
- This error occurs when a reservation has been received in the Extranet but is unable to deliver to the PMS as the room or rate detail is missing on the booked dates.
Back in the central reservation screen, you will also see an Excel icon and Adobe PDF icon at the top right corner – these buttons will allow you to export and download the reservation details into Excel or PDF format.
When downloading the reservation to PDF format, you will be prompted to enter your PDF Pin Code
This is necessary because the PDF shows the credit card information. Should you forget your PIN number, then please contact your support team.