There are multiple restrictions in our extranet you can change. Are you not sure how to do this? Please check our video for a more detailed explanation.
There are multiple restriction options in our extranet:
- Minimum stay (how many nights does the guest has to stay at least?)
- Maximum stay (how many nigths maximum can the guest stay?)
- No arrival (the guest is not allowed to arrive on a specific date)
- No departure (the guest is not allowed to depart on a particular date)
- Open/Close (close a rate and make sure a particular rate is not available, even if you still have rooms available)
Manually changing restrictions
- Log in at the SmartHOTEL extranet
- Go to ''Rates & Availability'' in the left-hand menu
- Click on the date you want to change the restriction for
- Adjust (when needed) the date range. Ensure you already selected the correct from date and only need to change the end date in the pop up screen.
- Adjust (when required) the days of the week selection
- Adjust the restrictions as wished
- Click on the Save button
Three ways to use the close restriction functionality
- Option 1: Close a single room / rate combination. Can be done for a longer period at once:
Click on the rate - the pop up shows - click on the ''close'' tick-box
- Option 2: Close all room/rate combinations for a specific day:
Click on the open/close doors on top of the page, below the date indication. Don't forget to save!
- Option 3: Close all rate types under a specific room at a specific day
Click on the ''room options'' tick-box -. The door icons will show for each day and each room type - select the ones you want to close - click on the save button.
NOTE: It is not recommended to make multiple changes on the pop-up screen (rates, restrictions and inventory) Only change one type at a time.