Should you find there is a discrepancy in your inventory, the first thing to find out is where the difference is coming from.
The distribution flow goes as following when using opera PMS:
When using suite8 or a different PMS, the following distribution flow is applicable:
Please follow the guidelines below to solve your discrepancy.
A discrepancy between your PMS and SmartHOTEL
- Try to perform a refresh/resync from your PMS to see if this resolves the issue
- If the above does not work, then please contact the sending party (PMS or interface) of the failed message. This party will then investigate the logs for you. Please check all involved systems to ensure you are contacting the right party.
For example, when a message is shown correctly in Opera but not in OHDCS, please contact Opera. If a message is correctly displayed in OHDCS but not in SmartHOTEL, please contact OHDCS.
- When there is an issue or delay in the interface between your PMS and SmartHOTEL, you can manually change rates and availability to ensure you get the essential dates updated. Please only do this in case of urgent adjustments.
A discrepancy between SmartHOTEL and the OTA extranet
- Fill in this form, providing the support team with the affected OTA Extranet, the affected date and the message that you expect to see (the exact availability, rate or restriction) and SmartHOTEL can do a refresh for you.
- If the above doesn't work, then the Support team will investigate this further for you until resolved.
- Some OTA's don't accept certain restrictions. To see if the affected OTA supports the restriction, you can check out the supported functionalities in our OTA Guides.
A discrepancy between the OTA extranet and their front end website
- There can sometimes be a delay in OTA's updating their front-end website with the information that is in their extranet. Please take this into account when performing your checks.
- If the data is not showing after I hour, then please contact your account manager from the affected OTA.